Greetings Everyone! I know you are all probably thinking, "um, is there a blog author here?" I assure you I am still very much here. Instead of making lame excuses, I thought I'd make a post that will allow you to get inside my head a little. How scary is that huh? OK! Not literally, but I am going to post a few Q & A's below, and then allow you to ask your own for a future blog post. Enjoy!
* Do you have any pets? My family and I were blessed with our pup-kid in October of 2007, a one year wedding present for my husband and I. Rascal became our first child and was my close buddy through a six month deployment. He's still very much a part of our family, however we had to move in military housing. Apparently to them, dogs are NOT your family...so Rascal is currently living with family in Florida until we are able to go get him.
* What was the last book you read? "The Hunger Games Trilogy" written by Suzanne Collins. I would highly recommend this book trilogy to anyone who is interested in a good read. Once the first book was finished I couldn't stop myself from turning the page of my Kindle and jumping into the next book. I read all three within a week.
* What is a favorite event from your childhood? A favorite event would have to be any free moment I was able to spend with my Nanny. Her name was Sarah (like mine, I inherited my first name from her), but since she baby sat so many kids throughout her life, everyone called her Nanny. She was a great role model, and wonderful friend. I miss her so much. It has been 16 years since we lost her and the memories we have will never fade.
* What is your motto in life? ' Do for yourself and not for what others want to see from you'. It's a new standing point for my life. It's also some important advice I received from my sister Ashley M.
* What quote touches your heart more than any other? "Time passes, even when it seems Impossible" this is actually a quote found in the book 'New Moon', the second book of the Twilight series written by Stephenie Meyer ( http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/). The moment I read the quote I couldn't help realize how much it centred around my own life.
That's all for now, however I would love to invite you to comment below with your own questions. I will be happy to answer them in a future blog post. Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed a taste of getting to know me.